Sunday, July 27, 2008

Arte y Pico Award

Jen at Frazzy Dazzles so kindly given me an award. The award is the Arte y pico award. Thank you Jen - it is very much appreciated!



Now I get to pass this award on to five very deserving bloggers:
1. Ally at Born to Read and Knit
2. Rachel at Rachael Rabbit
3. Twiggy at The World of Twiggypeasticks
4. Bethany at Red Yarn
5. Jenn at Jenn Maruska Design

These five bloggers have wonderful sites that bring a smile to my face. Here are the rules that go with this award:

1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award, creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributions to the blogger community, no matter what language.

2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.

3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.

4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show a link to the “Arte y pico” blog , so everyone will know the origin of this award.

5) To show these rules.

My goodness I've been having a wonderful time lately with awards and give-aways! I am so glad that I decided to start blogging. It has been one of the most rewarding ventures that I have ever done.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're very welcome! Jen

Ally Jay said...

Thank you for the award. Woohoo, what fun I'm having lately.

Twiggy said...

Thanks for my award honey.
Twiggy x

Unknown said...

It is so posh!!! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Congratulation Kathy !
Have a lovely day :)))

Bethany said...

Thank you for the award Kathy!! I will post soon about it!! Hope you're having a wonderful day ;)

Dyan said...

Congrats on your award Kathy. Hope you have agreat week!

Louise said...

Congratulations to you for winning the award and a very special one at that. x