Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Lovely things and Butterfly cakes!
I have been having the best time lately, I have been finding lots to blog about and wonderful things to photograph.
I received a lovely email from Twiggy over at The World of Twiggypeasticks, she was so sweet to give me this award.
My first award! Thank you Miss Twiggy. It is greatly appreciated. Now I get to nominate some people for this award, and they are....
Jenny at Frazzy Dazzles
Nathalie at Kennedy & Friends Co.
Julie at Little Cotton Rabbits
Lisa at Periwinkle
Rachael at Rachael Rabbit
Bethany at Red Yarn
Layla at The LadyBlog
Here are the rules for this award:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link to the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you've nominated.
6. Write an acceptance speech in the style of the Academy Awards, thanking every body's mother, father, sister, brother, aunties and uncles and the kitchen staff at your favorite restaurant!
As you probably know Rachael over at Rachael Rabbit had a lovely successful cupcake and tea swap recently. Imagine my surprise when this beautiful tea cozy came in the mail yesterday, handmade by the lovely Rachael herself, and all for just mentioning that it would be lovely if we all lived a little closer so we could all visit for afternoon tea. I was so overwhelmed by her generosity. Thank you Rachael. It will be put to good use every day.
This afternoon, while my new tea cozy is keeping my tea lovely and warm, I'll be enjoying these little butterfly cakes. My mother used to make these when I was a little girl and I still enjoy them.
Hope you all have a lovely Tuesday.