Sunday, July 27, 2008
Twiggy, from The World of Twiggypeasticks tagged me. Now I get to pass the 'tag' on to six more people - but first some rules:
1. Link to the person who “tagged” you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.
Six random things about me:
1. I cannot stand to see a hair in the kitchen sink!
2. I'd rather buy fabric than clothes.
3. I've lived in five states; Washington, New Jersey, Virginia, Illinois and Tennessee.
4. Ice cream is NOT one of my favorite things to eat.
5. I love to iron (weird, I know...)
6. Have I mentioned that I like chocolate?
The six lucky people that I'm tagging are:
1. Jen at Frazzy Dazzles
2. Lisa at Isby Blue
3. Barbara at Mark it with a B
4. Terri at Merrily Musing Mom
5. Linda at Linda's Blog
6. Jen at Happy Stash
(apologies in advance to you all! ;-)