Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Little Panda has her Clothes!

At last the little panda has her new clothes, soon she will be leaving for her new home in Pennsylvania.I think her little outfit is just perfect for travelling, comfy and fashionable!
Now I get to turn my attention to making another little ballerina mouse, from panda's to ballerina's, what fun!As I have probably mentioned in previous posts, my brother-in-law owns a lovely antique store, he also is extremely talented in jewelry making, as well as a lot of other crafts, well I finally talked him into opening up an Etsy store. The above photo is one of his necklaces that I think is just so lovely that I wanted to share, I will let you all know when his wonderful store will be open.

See you all tomorrow!

9 comments:

Terri Fisher said...

Panda looks great with her little bows! I'm so excited to have her join Benjamin here by my computer. Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Lil panda looks sooo adorable....what a great outfit!!! the necklace is beautiful too...can't wait to see more!!!

Anonymous said...

Little Panda is so cute ! Beautiful clothes ! I love her !!! Clara said She is so beautiful !!!!
Your brother-in-law and You are extremely talented ! Beautiful necklace !

Esther said...

My daughter would just love one of your stuffed animals - what a shame her Mummy isn't as talented as you!! What a cutie pie :o)

Jenny said...

That panda haaaad to be in red. She looks fantastic. So does the necklace. How talented are your family and friends?????!!! Jen

Clara said...

I love the panda. She is very very beautiful ! And I love her outfits !

Bethany said...

I will just mirror everyone else and say that the Panda is just perfect! Sooo adorable! That is really great that you have so much talent in your family also! Christmas must be fun there!

Louise said...

Look at the lady in red. I think the colour suits a panda, it has a very eastern feel. x

periwinkle said...

lil panda is just superb - love the outfit. Wow that necklace is just gorgeous, very talented brother in law
lisa x