Thursday, June 19, 2008

Beautiful Bella!


Occasionally if I have been sewing too much my neck goes a little wacky, that's when I turn to my wonderful chiropractor Dr. Gerry, in no time at all he fixes me right up!
Well I have a confession to make, the real reason that I go to see him is because of Bella.
On most mornings Bella his lovely dog comes to work with him, so I try to make my appointment when she is going to be there.
No matter how yucky you feel, when Bella gives you a hug and a kiss it makes you feel just that bit better.
One of these days I think I will kidnap her and bring her home with me, but I know that he would come looking for her at my place first!
I finally got brave enough to put a picture of me with Bella on my blog, in case you are confused I'm the one with the darker hair!
Fun day to everybody!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand ! Bella is a beautiful dog !!! And how is your neck by the way ? Fine ? So Bella has a good chiropractor at home. Clever dog ;)
Have a lovely day ! :)

Gigibird said...

What a lovely dog:)
Hope your neck is feeling better?
No need to feel shy about us seeing you - love the colour of your hair:)

annemarie said...

Oh my gosh Kathy - love the picture of you and that beautiful dog. We could be twins - my hair is almost as red as yours but not nearly as pretty. How did you escape the freckles that go with this hair color??? I was not that lucky!!

Terri Fisher said...

I love when humans accompany their dogs to work! :) Bella is a gorgeous dog and it's great that she can help take care of her human's patients! Hope you are feeling better!

Ally Jay said...

I can see why Bella would make you feel better. I guess the only thing better would be if her owner were a George Clooney lookalike.

Ruth said...

Awww.. she has such soulful eyes! I hope your neck is feeling better.

periwinkle said...

so thats what you look like, it's nice to put a face to the name... i used to dye my hair your colour using henna, it's lovely
lisa x

Bethany said...

Ah, I love Goldens!!! And you are a red-head! Who knew? I love red hair but we have none in our families!!