Sunday, June 1, 2008

Maggie


It was a busy but productive weekend.

We had a visit with our daughter so that always makes the weekend special, managed to get a haircut...was badly needed, why do I wait so long!

I packaged up Lilybet, as well as the little Pizza chef who will be on their way to California tomorrow, I know that they will be well loved.

It wasn't the nicest weather this weekend to do outdoor stuff, so I stayed in and made little Maggie, I think she turned out ok.

I really am having so much fun with all my new felt, it is so lovely to have so many colors to chose from, it was definitely one of my best purchases.

Hmmm... I almost forgot, I also went to a lovely quilting shop and as usual bought to much fabric, I'm doomed as soon as I walk through the shop door.

Think that's about it, now I'm off to make dinner!

8 comments:

annemarie said...

Maggie turned out better than okay - she is adorable. You do not give yourself enough credit - all your work is top notch. You are so very talented Kathy!! I love viewing all your projects.

Unknown said...

just 'ok' - are you mad lady - look at her hat - look at her shoes - look at her handbag - she is absolutely fabulous - wonderful .... oh I love your animals. Do you make cows? I'd love to get a cow for my sister ....

Anonymous said...

Better than ok, she is adorable!!! hats off to you, all of your creations are just the best!!! my kids are going to love their tresures!!! thanks again.;... :)

Bethany said...

I can only mirror what others have said... Maggie is totally adorable! And I was a little sad that Lilybet is already gone, but I'm not surprised and am glad I'm not the only one who loved her! I think Maggie is just as cute though!!

Bethany said...

And she's gone!!!!! I missed out again!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you and I have the same 'over buying fabric' gene. Too much is never enough! Love Maggie's birdie in her hat! Jen

Twiggy said...

Maggie is wonderful, I love your ellies, they have such character
Twiggy x

Anonymous said...

Maggie is so cute !!! She has a nice basket and some nice mushrooms too !!! :)